- Bachelors of Science, Computer Science—Shippensburg University, cum laude 2005.
Here are some of the projects I had worked on in the past, that are either now finished or defunct.
Virtual and Augmented Reality Projects
- Plume: a VR teleconferencing system for the Web
Smart-city VR diorama: with:
- Traffic simulation: a simple traffic animation with night-time dependent effects
- Power grid simulation:
- Day/night cycle for time-series simulation in games:
- Music beat detection: for game-play synchronization
- AR for business cards:
- AR for Religious Preference:
- The East Coast's first Virtual Reality Arcade:
- DIY Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation (virtual balance):
- Live-programmable VR environment:
- Haptic Glove, v3:
- Haptic Glove, v2:
- Haptic Glove, v1:
- Speaking Accent Recognition Testing Machine:
- Laser Harp:
- The No-Video Game:
- Standing Workstation:
- 2-Player, Competitive, Arm-Wrestling Tetris:
- Indie-movie pyrotechnic effects:
Web and Database Projects
- Electron/WebRTC app for screen sharing and web app collaboration:
- REX: 360° Real Estate Tours
- No More Jabber Yabs: A game about the consequences of following orders.
- Highland Solutions: a consultancy for helping people wrangle their data
- Genetic algorithm visualizer:
- Just Write, Dammit!: A book writing platform
- Rieker CARS: DOT-compliant road sign recommendations
- Small Town: interactive fiction + AI Shakespere
- SqlSiphon: a database management library for .NET
- Mobile-responsive Pong game:
- Scratch Live!: An HTML 5 synthesizer
Photography and Writing
- Photography from Germany:
- Photography from Ireland:
- Photography and writing on the Galapagos Islands:
- Abstract photography with prisms:
- Three Years: an ebook:
Past Community Work
These are some of the volunteer positions I've held in the past.
- Alexandria Code & Coffee: Organizer
- DC ACM SIGGRAPH: Member
- VR Program Chair: for the Washington DC chapter of ACM.
- Treasurer, events coordinator, and board member: at Hive76.
- Charter President for Shippensburg University's chapter of Upsilon Pi Epsilon, the Computer Science honor society.
- President for Shippensburg University's student ACM chapter.
- Vice-President for Shippensburg University's programming team.
- President for Penn State Mont Alto's engineering club.
Some really old projects that I just like to keep around and look at from time to time.